• 77.2k views

Treatment pattern for Female factor Infertility

After a period of regular, unprotected sexual activity of 12 months, infertility is defined as the failure to become pregnant. An identifiable cause can be found in 85% of infertile couples. Ovulatory dysfunction, male factor infertility, and tubal illness are the three most typical causes of infertility. "Unexplained infertility" affects the remaining 15% of infertile couples. Smoking and obesity are two lifestyle and environmental variables that might harm fertility. About 25% of diagnoses for infertility are caused by ovulatory abnormalities; 70% of women who experience anovulation have polycystic ovary syndrome.

About the Speaker

Dr.Chethana Prasanth Profile Image

Dr.Chethana Prasanth

Infertility Specalist and Laproscopic Surgeon , Director of Mathrucharya Hospitals

Upcoming Case Discussions

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Author Post

authorimage

Impact

+

Talks

+

webinar

+

no.of registrations

One liner about speaker

Why is speaker relevant?

Dr.Chethana Prasanth's Talks on Assimilate

webinar
Dr.Chethana Prasanth
  • 0

After a period of regular, unprotected sexual activity of 12 months, infertility is defined as the failure to become pregnant. An identifiable cause can be found in 85% of infertile couples. Ovulatory dysfunction, male factor infertility, and tubal illness are the three most typical causes of infertility. "Unexplained infertility" affects the remaining 15% of infertile couples. Smoking and obesity are two lifestyle and environmental variables that might harm fertility. About 25% of diagnoses for infertility are caused by ovulatory abnormalities; 70% of women who experience anovulation have polycystic ovary syndrome.